Workstudy A Plus Training
The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam is considered the industry standard in terms of measuring a technicians hardware and software knowledge. Those possessing the certification are more likely to receive higher salaries and 85% of these individuals choose to further their careers. By adding more certifications to your portfolio the career paths become even more valuable and diverse. Here are some of the benefits of pass the A+ exam.
- • Satisfaction: Passing A+ certification test is great morale booster. New employers will take you seriously and your current employer will take notice.
- • More Career Options: The possibilities for advancement are almost endless once you begin your career in the IT industry with the CompTIA A+ Certification. These include Help Desk Technician, PC Technician, Field Service Technician, Manufacturing etc
- • Higher Salary: On average, certified professionals make 5-15% than their non certified peers. What are Company benefits for the A+ Certification
- • Increased customer satisfaction & repeat business
- • Use of the A+ logo
- • Increased productivity due to skilled workers
- • Measurable competence standards
- • Simplified recruiting and hiring
- • Lower training costs
Here are the bookmark's below to one of the many A+ study guides that are available. Workstudy will participate practice exams. The A+ is broken into two parts, Hardware and software, so be sure to study both.
Work study are expected to be working on the these study guides and practice tests if there is nothing to do