MPORTANT: ALL FILES MUST BE SAVED TO A FLASH DRIVE. THEY WILL NOT BE ARCHIVED TO THE SERVER.
1. Open Browser (Internet Explorer) to
2. Go to Lancer Link.
3. Click on TeamSpot on lefthand side.
4. Click on the TeamSpot location you wish to use.
5. Follow instructions to install software if you are accessing it for the first
time. You will be asked for a user name.
6. If you have used it before, just click JOIN.
7. Enter the authorization code presented on the screen.
8. You should now be in TeamSpot and others can join you.
PointRight: Several users can be
active on the screen at the same time with one user acting as host controlling
the mouse pointer and keyboard.
To take control of the Host screen:
1. Move your cursor to the top edge of your screen and continue beyond.
2. Your cursor should be visible at the bottom edge of the Host screen but is
still linked to your mouse and your keyboard. Whatever you type on your keyboard
shows up on the Host screen.
3. NOTE: Only one person can be controlling the mouse pointer and keyboard at a
time. Other pointers will show as “ghost pointers” with the user’s initials next
to them for identification.
4. To return to your own computer, simply move your cursor to the bottom edge of
the Host screen then beyond. Your cursor and keyboard are now working on your
own computer again.
CrossPaste: Copy bitmap images or
text from one computer and paste it into another.
1. Open document, select text or image, copy to clipboard.
2. Using PointRight, move onto Host screen and paste into group document.
3. To add to your own document on your laptop, copy from Host document and paste
into your document.
4. If you do not wish to participate, click on Cross Paste with Images and stop
the service. To restart, click the start button on the control panel.
CrossWarp: Allows the movement of
objects from your laptop to another computer or
computers connect to TeamSpot. This includes files, folders and urls from your
browsers address bar.
1. Drag and drop the file, folder or URL to the recipient’s name in the
Participants list in the Mini Panel.
2. If list is closed, hover over list without releasing mouse button and it will
open, then you can drag it to the participants name.
3. To send to all, Drag and Drop into All Participants.
4. Files may also be sent to the Archive and they become a permanent record of
Archive: A record of all
information transferred during the session plus comments can be added to the
• Drag and Drop files into the archive using the Send to Archive in the mini
• To view the Archive, click the View Archive button on the mini panel to view
it in your web browser.
• Archive entries are entered in sequential order but can be sorted by clicking
the column title. Updates are added automatically.
• To add comments to the Archive, click the Add Comment button in the mini panel
and type the comment into the text box.
• Click Save to save a copy to your hard drive
• Clicking the Clear button resets the archive.
• The archive is automatically reset at the end of the meeting. When a
participant leaves the meeting, all will be asked if they wish to save and
archive. The first person to answer, answers for the group.
• To continue the meeting, click Continue, otherwise click, End. Each
participant will have a chance to save a local copy of the archive.
• Information from a previous session may be imported to be used in a current
session by dragging the old session file into Send to Archive in the mini panel.
Annotate: Temporarily Drawing on
the Screen – The screen is temporarily frozen and virtual pens are available for
drawing on it.
• Click the Annotate button in the mini panel. The screen will freeze
• Hold down the left mouse button trace lines by dragging the mouse.
• Change pen color by holding down the mouse button without moving the mouse.
After a slight delay, a circular menu appears under the cursor.
Move the cursor through the menu category of interest, ie color.
• Go around the menu to your secondary choice, move through the choice then back
to the center.
• The menu automatically closes when the center is reached.
• The same menu can be used to clear the screen, save the annotated image to the
archive or exit the annotate mode.
• To return to the normal screen, Click the Exit Annotate button or save the
image by clicking Send to Archive button.
Screen Sharing: Sharing your screen
with the public screen or select members of the group.
• Show to: shares what is on your desktop but other participants cannot interact
with your desktop.
• Share to: creates a shared workspace that everyone can interact with using
their own mouse and keyboard.
• To share your screen, open the participants list in the Mini Panel. Right
click on the name you wish to show your laptop. Usually this is the public, but
you may choose another user instead.
• Click on show to or share to. The recipient must approve the sharing session.
• A window will open on the receiving computer showing your computer desktop.
The mini panel on the sending computer will turn white to distinguish it from
the receiving computer.
• To stop sharing, either right click the receivers name in the mini panel again
and choose stop sharing from the menu or simply close the viewing window.
• CrossWarp Block/Prompt: Prevent
others from sending files to you, or prevents them from being opened
• Show Received: Opens the “Received” folder where items sent via CrossWarp are
• Clear Received: Clears the
• Import To Archive: Imports a
archive into the current active archive.