Interested in being a tutor? We need you to submit the following documents:
- Letters of Recommendation from faculty members for each discipline and/or course you wish to tutor
You must also satisfy the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student each semester you are employed as a tutor
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be interviewed by the Learning Center director or another representative
If approved and hired, you will need to be approved for college work study or campus employment and agree to attend all required organization and training sessions. Thank you for your interest in the Center for Academic Excellence at Mount Marty College.