Mount Marty College welcomes students transferring from other institutions, and we look forward to you becoming a part of the MMC community!
Requirements for Admission
- Apply! Apply online and your $35 application fee will be deferred until registration.
- Submit official transcripts from any and all previously attended institutions. Request that your official high school (or GED transcript) and college transcript(s) be sent directly to MMC.
- Complete the FAFSA. Request that your Student Aid Report to be sent to MMC for financial assistance.
- FAFSA code is 003465
- A FREE Transfer Credit Evaluation. Send your official, or unofficial, transcripts to the MMC Admissions Office. This evaluation will help you determine which credits will transfer and which classes you have remaining to complete your degree.
- Individualized Campus Visit. We will help you set up a visit to campus that will answer all of your questions! You can meet with faculty from your chosen major, coaches, take a tour of the campus, and discuss admissions and financial aid with your Enrollment Counselor. It is encouraged to have a credit evaluation completed in advance of your visit so that we can offer you the most accurate details about your position in your program at MMC.
- Guaranteed Academic Scholarships. We have Guaranteed Academic Scholarships for transfer students with a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or higher. These scholarships range from $6,000 - $8,500 per year! Other scholarship opportunities are available in athletics, fine arts and more.