Noon Forum Spring Schedule Set at Mount Marty College
The Noon Forums at Mount Marty have recently been set. Each Thursday on the Yankton campus presenters give a talk on a variety of topics. The events are held over the lunch hour in the South Dining Room of Roncalli and are free and open to the public. Brown bag lunches are welcomed and visitors are also welcome to purchase food in the cafeteria.
Spring 2014 Schedule:
For more information on the MMC Noon Forums, contact Dr. James Sullivan at email@example.com.
- Feb 6 - Dave Kahle, "The Portrayal of Revolutionaries in the Fine Arts"
- Feb 13 - Dr. Mark Adderley, "Was There a Real King Arthur?"
- Feb 20 - Sr. Bonita Gacnik, "My 2013 African Adventure: Three Months of Service in East Africa"
- Feb 27 - David Jensen, "Cuba: A Photographic Journey."
- Mar 20 - Andy Henrickson, "Extending Hospitality to the Hungry in Our Community"
- Mar 27 - Mario Suriani, "How Pictures Tell Stories"
- Apr 3 - Dr. Mark Larson, "Fish Oil, Platelets, and Clotting: a Goldilocks Tale of Blood"
- Apr 10 - Sr. Cynthia Binder, Dr. Rich Lofthus, Dr. James Sullivan and MMC Students, "A Journey to Rome, Tuscany, and Barcelona"
- Apr 24 - Dr. James Reese and MMC Students, "Paddlefish Reading"