Honor & Memorial Program
Tributes and Blessings Honor & Memorial Program
Whether it is in times of grief over the loss of a loved one or in the moments of joy that accompany accomplishments and milestones, it is common to send one's tributes and blessings.
Mount Marty College offers an opportunity to honor a friend or family member or to memorialize a deceased loved one while furthering the work of educating today's Mount Marty College students. .Give and Tributes and Blessings gift of any amount
- The honoree - or, in the case of a memorial, the person's immediate family - will receive a card conveying the donor's intentions (the amount will be kept confidential).
- The donor will receive a thank you card.
- The honoree will be recognized in the Tributes & Blessings section of Mount Marty's Honor Roll of Donors.
- Mount Marty friends and benefactors are remembered in prayer monthly during Mass in Bishop Marty chapel.
- Tributes and Blessings gifts may be designated to an endowed scholarship.